Monday, December 3, 2007

#23

No way is this the end.... well...it will be for tonight.... but not only do I want to revisit almost every one of the 23 'things' in this programme, I also want to explore the 50 tangents buried in the exercises... and then there's 43 things.

I loved image generators, and will continue to use bloglines almost daily - it is such a straightforward way of organising feeds. Once I spend more time with del.icio.us, I think I will use this frequently, too. Primarily because it will allow me to access my bookmarks anywhere.

I really have surprised myself with this programme! I am very proud of the staff at WGRLC for having a go, helping each other, and exploring.

Their progress can be seen at:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pIhKsILSHs34MgDLLV_DsGQ

A big thank you to Lynette (YPRLC) and Karen (Bayside). Without your support and encouragement we would only have half the number of particpants having a go.

PS If it wasn't 11pm I am sure I could insert these links correctly.... I'm off to bed. Hope I don't dream about bloglines and podcasts and ZZZZZZZ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.